Special Resources To Increase Metal Roof Sales
In this issue of the Residential Metal Roofing Executive Report, we want to bring you several resources and ideas to help you in your marketing and sales of high-end residential metal roofing. In most issues, we bring things that are relevant to all areas of home improvement. This issue will be a bit more focused on metal roofing. Our apologies to our other readers but perhaps you will still find some helpful things here.
Here we go …
- On Thursday, January 24 at 11 am, we will hold our next “Let’s Be Frank” conference call. This call will feature a conversation with Frank Farmer, president of American Metal Roofs, one of the country’s leading specialty residential metal roofing contractors. Frank is also president of Metal Roofing Consultants, an organization that helps contractors build their metal roofing programs. In this conversation, we will discuss how to train and onboard new salespeople with a special focus on American’s upcoming “Boot Camp” sales training program which is open to other contractors. To attend the call, dial in to 857-232-0476 and enter the code 332616. Again, this is on Thursday, January 24 at 11 am Eastern. Please join us for this informative and free call.
- On Tuesday, January 29, Isaiah Industries will hold a one-day installation training overview here at our training facility in Piqua, Ohio. This class will start at 8:30 am and wrap up by 4:30 pm. There is no charge and lunch is provided. This class will focus on the installation of metal shingles but many of the things being covered apply to other types of metal roofs as well. Please call us at 1-800-543-8938 if you’d like to attend.
- I want to remind you of our last issue of the Executive Report in which we covered how high-end home improvement companies can use the current labor shortage to their advantage. This issue has been very well-received for the ideas it puts forth.
- A common question surrounding metal roofing focuses on how to avoid condensation issues. We recently published “Condensation: It’s Raining In My Attic” to fully explain this concern. At the bottom of the article is a form for a free download of “10 Things Your Contractor Doesn’t Understand About Metal Roofing” – a valuable piece that you can use for homeowner education.
- We have yet another helpful piece for consumer education titled “The 8 Factors That Influence The Cost Of A Metal Roof.” If you find yourself constantly working through the inevitable “Just tell me how much it costs…” directive from homeowners, this article shows you how to do so successfully.
- Our Keys To A Quality Metal Roof will also be helpful as you develop your value-added in-home sales presentation for maximum sales success.
- Finally, if you’re noticing the connection between metal roofing and solar, may we suggest you check out “Energy, Solar Power, and Metal Roofing,” as a great way to help homeowners see the common benefits of metal roofing and solar, as well as why they want their next roof to be “solar-ready”.
As always, thank you for your faithful readership. Please contact me anytime I might be of service. In particular, I’d love to hear your suggestions for future topics we can cover in the Residential Metal Roofing Executive Report.