Webinar – Dealing with the Coronavirus Situation
Through Isaiah Industries’ special relationship with Dave Yoho & Associates, we are pleased to bring to your attention the following special event that is very relevant to us all right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families at this time. Please let us know if we can be of any service. By the way, Dave Yoho is telling us that folks should register soon and also go online early for this webinar, as demand is already very high.
Crisis Intervention for Dealing with the Current Coronavirus Situation
Updated Report (1100 companies already registered)
A FREE Webinar, Mon. March 23, 2020 @ 12 Noon Eastern
For the Home Improvement/Remodeling Industry
Produced by Dave Yoho Associates with aid and support of MarketSharp & Qualified Remodeler Magazine
(Limited Registration/Participation – Register Today)
- The morale in our company is pretty low. The news makes it worse.
- We have leads from our display in a “big box” store, but we can’t get appointments with the people.
- The majority of our leads come from shows, events, customer referrals and canvassing; what do we do now?
- Numerous “cases” where homeowners don’t want us to either start the job or finish the project.
- We get appointments and are stopped at the door by concerned owners.
- Some of our installers are reluctant to go to work (some of our salespeople also)
- We have numerous permits approved, but in the hands of a government agency now closed. (no method to get permits)
- We have many good leads and agreeable owners, but the press is killing us.
- What relief will we get with this new coronavirus bill, which was just passed by both houses and signed by the President?
And that’s just a sampling…
HERE’S WHAT’S WORKING
- Modifying and expanding your business plan to meet and deal with the crisis.
- New scripting methods for lead intake and lead setting
- Creating new methods for visiting the prospects at their home
- Retraining those who visit and speak with prospects and customers
- Methods by which to interact electronically with prospects
- Responding to legal issues, federal and local – conforming to sound customer satisfaction standards.
- Utilizing a company’s current assets (including old customers and leads) to broaden, extend, modify and utilize current and expanding markets
ABOUT DAVE YOHO ASSOCIATES
Dave Yoho, President of the oldest, largest and most successful consulting group in the home improvement/remodeling industry stated:
“This is a brand new, unanticipated challenge for those in this giant industry. Most companies can ill afford to simply shut down for 6 to 8 weeks. Our suggestions and opinions are based on the principles of what is best for all parties, your customer, your company and those who work for you.”
Our information comes from those within the industry; large and small companies. Our suggestions, opinions and best practice advice comes from seasoned veterans who represent this industry, and an attorney whose entire practice is dedicated to this industry. They will be presented “one-time” only – FREE – as a service to the industry.
This program is offered at no cost or obligation – by MarketSharp, Qualified Remodeler Magazine and Dave Yoho Associates. It is available online to you on a “first come” basis.
Production and all content of this webinar are the property of Dave Yoho Associates and may not be copied or reproduced without written permission.
Todd Miller has spent his entire career in the metal building products manufacturing industry. He is president of Isaiah Industries, an organization recognized as one of the world’s leading metal roofing manufacturers. Todd is currently Vice President of the MRA (Metal Roofing Association) and a Past Chair of MCA (Metal Construction Association). Through his website, he strives to raise the bar on standards and practices to provide property owners with the best possible products for successful roofing projects.
You may pull quotes from this article provided you include a link back to the original article on this site. You may not reprint this full article, or even a significant amount of the article, without explicit permission. To gain permission, click here.